Recently, a large number of melons in the village of Yixian County, Shandong Province, dumped and caused fire. The firefighters were in a state of intense fire fighting operations. There were still villagers dumping a large amount of melons on the side of the fire. The firefighters quickly stopped the villagers.
On the afternoon of the same day, there was a large amount of accumulated melons on the roadside of Jijia Village, Hedian Town, Jixian County, Shandong Province, and the firefighters were nervously extinguishing the fire. Suddenly a villager pulled a car and drove over and continued to dump on the roadside of the fire.
Dry melons can easily cause re-ignition, which is very dangerous. Firefighters quickly stepped forward to discourage.
In the summer, high temperature, melon and other "garbage" are dumped on the side of the road at random, and there is no fire prevention measures, which is easy to cause fire. Xiaobian reminds here: garbage should not be stacked for too long; please do not burn garbage at will; eliminate bad behavior such as littering cigarettes. (Xin Xin)xx